“Why can’t I lose weight, Steve?”
This question breaks my heart every time I hear it. And I hear it multiple times per day from frustrated people like yourself.
Some of those people are our 1-on-1 coaching clients, who we work closely with to uncover the truth.
And that’s what we’re after:?the truth on why weight loss is so tough to achieve.
Why “Eat less and move more” sounds nice in theory, but is insulting to those who KNOW this, try their best, and yet the scale just doesn’t budge.
We’ll tackle today’s topic with statistics, science, and plenty of Harry Potter analogies. This is Nerd Fitness after all.
We’ll go over:
- Why I hate the nutrition industry.
- How much exercise do I need to do to lose weight?
- How your metabolism responds to a calorie deficit.
- The science of fat loss.
- What to eat for weight loss.
- Which diet should you pick?
- The difference between strength training and exercise.
- How strength training assists weight loss.
- Small changes for successful weight loss.
Let’s jump in, Scuba Steve style, so you can start seeing results!
If you’re somebody that wants a Yoda in your corner to coach you through the ups and downs of your fitness journey, we’re here for you with our Online Coaching Program!
No shame or judgments – just a supportive person who works hard to help you succeed ??